Another One For Woody October 28, 2010Posted by David W. King in Uncategorized.
On September 21 2000, following the passing of Allen Woody, a founding member of Gov’t Mule and longtime Allman Brothers Band bass player, many of his friends and musical heroes came together to celebrate his life at a historic concert at Roseland Ballroom in New York City. “One For Woody” was a landmark event that lives on as a cherished memory for all those who were in attendance.
On November 22nd 2010 at Roseland, “Another One For Woody” will feature sets by The Allman Brothers Band, Gov’t Mule and The North Mississippi Allstars Duo (Luther and Cody Dickinson) along with many special guests who were touched by Allen’s friendship, music and memory. Like the original concert, “Another One For Woody” all net proceeds will go to a cause near to Allen’s heart. This 10th Anniversary event will raise money for musical education in schools.
Tickets go on-sale to the public Friday November 5th at 10am through Ticketmaster.
Also, starting on Wednesday November 3rd at Noon Eastern there will be a VERY LIMITED number of VIP Tickets available for One For Woody
VIP Package includes:
* One (1) Ticket to the Another One for Woody Benefit on November 22, 2010 at Roseland Ballroom
* Access to the VIP only Viewing Platform
* Exclusive VIP Only Side Door Entry!!
* Commemorative Event Laminate
* Limited Event Poster Signed by all of the members of The Allman Brothers Band and Gov’t Mule as well as special guests.
* Pre-Party in close proximity to Roseland
$299 per person
To order your ticket: