Podcast Consumer Attitudes Study to be Released, January 28th–Registration Required January 27, 2010Posted by David W. King in Uncategorized.
Tags: Association for Downloadable Media, Edison Research, Podast Consumer Attitudes, RawVoice, Tom Webster
The results of our recently concluded Podcast Consumer Attitudes study in conjunction with the Association for Downloadable Media, will be presented by Edison Research’s Tom Webster in a webinar on Thursday, January 28th at 3:00pm EST, 2:00pm CST, and Noon PST. The webinar is free but registration is required at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/909488120 Join us!
The results of this groundbreaking look at the attitudes and behaviors of these active podcast consumers will include:
* A comparison of the effectiveness of advertising approaches across various new and traditional media channels.
* An examination of post-exposure purchase and trial behaviors for consumers exposed to podcast advertising.
* A quantification of the “halo” effect of podcast advertising for prospective brands and sponsors.
* A look at the rapid adoption of mobile audio and video consumption.
* The effectiveness of pre-recorded advertisements, sponsorships and host-read messaging in podcasts.